About the Company:
Our client, a leading private investment firm with 35B AUM in Midtown is seeking a PE Fund Manager to join the firm and Co-Manage approx. $2 billion funds including Private Equity, Credit, and Real Estate investments.
- Prepare weekly workflow; provide scheduling and prioritization support to Senior Accountants.
- Effectively manage team resources to meet all deadlines while spreading work evenly and maximizing individual strengths.
- Coach and mentor Senior Accountants through quarterly check-ins, mid-year / year-end reviews, and real-time feedback.
- Review / Prepare monthly / quarterly trial balances, financial statements, and supporting work-paper packages.
- Work directly with Fund Accounting and Corporate Accounting teams to ensure proper treatment of underlying fund-level activity, expense accruals, and other intercompany activity.
- Review monthly review packages prepared by the administrator
- Review / Prepare economic allocations and partner capital account roll-forwards.
- Managing a team of 3+ Senior Accountants
- 4-7 years of asset management related audit OR tax/accounting experience (public/private preferred)
- Industry and/or partnership accounting experience
- Strong Excel and data analytical skills
- CPA preferred
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to multitask
Compensation & Benefits:
- $135,000 – 165,000 minimum base salary
- Competitive bonus
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Free benefits/fantastic 401k match