IT Project Manager
New York, New York • $150,000-$250,000
About the Company:
Our client is a growing fintech firm looking to hire a Project Manager to join their team in NYC on a hybrid schedule.
- Define project requirements, develop budgets and timelines, write statements of work, and plan resources for all projects
- Manage day to day project deliverables; highlight, escalate and resolve issues, conflicts and roadblocks
- Work and communicate with highly technical teams on various project deliverables (e.g. software implementation, development, migrations, installations, infrastructure, etc.)
- Ensure agency, client, vendor, and legal processes and requirements are being met
- Manage team members and provide guidance, mentorship, and skill-building to Project Managers and Project Coordinators
- 5+ years Project/Product Management experience
- Experience owning projects such as software implementations, migrations, development, installations, infrastructure, etc.
- Experience creating and managing large budgets, building staffing plans, and contract (SOW) writing experience
- Worked in agile/scrum environment
- PMP certification preferred