About the Company:
Our client, an ultra-high residential real estate company combines boutique hotel personality with imaginative architectural design to create a fresh new standard for apartment living.
- Manage and perform month-end close process including preparation of financial reporting packages and commentary to owners/partners
- Account reconciliation, bank reconciliations, ad hoc reporting, analysis and miscellaneous projects
- Oversee and follow-up with property management regarding resident ledgers, Account Receivable Resident Aging and Gross Potential Revenue Report/ Vacancy Rent posting
- Miscellaneous support related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and process for Resident security deposits
- Compile and review analysis of detailed budget variance reports, income, expense, capital expenditures, leasing costs, NOI and cash flow
- Assist in revenue management and budgeting through data mining and system generated analysis.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines, ad-hoc and miscellaneous requests as required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 3 years+ experience and advanced knowledge of accounting
- Preferred knowledge residential property management
- Proficiency with Excel and familiarity with all Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- An aptitude for problem solving and procedure and workflow structuring
- Ability to think independently as well as work in a team environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving, procedure and workflow structuring skills.
- GAAP reporting experience a must, Tax and IFRS reporting experience a plus:
Compensation & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $85,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus
- 25 Vacation Days
- 401k with generous Match
- BEST IN CLASS Culture, the firm has a team of people from every division that sits down each week to discuss how to make things better