About the Company:
Our client, an ultra-high residential real estate company combines boutique hotel personality with imaginative architectural design to create a fresh new standard for apartment living.
- Manage and perform month-end close process including preparation of financial reporting packages and commentary to owners/partners
- Account reconciliation, bank reconciliations, ad hoc reporting, analysis and miscellaneous projects
- Oversee and follow-up with property management regarding resident ledgers, Account Receivable Resident Aging and Gross Potential Revenue Report/ Vacancy Rent posting
- Miscellaneous support related to AP/AR and processes for resident security deposits
- Compile and review analysis of detailed budget variance reports, income, expense, capital expenditures, leasing costs, NOI and cash flow
- Assist in revenue management and budgeting through data mining and system generated analysis.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines, ad-hoc and miscellaneous requests as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years+ experience and advanced knowledge of accounting
- Preferred knowledge residential property management
- Proficiency with Excel and familiarity with all Microsoft Office
- GAAP reporting experience a must, Tax and IFRS reporting experience a plus
$75,000 – $85,000