New York, New York • $50,000 - $60,000
About the Company:
Our client is seeking a receptionist and office administrator at an investment management firm in New York City.
- Greeting guests and employees
- Office management duties; ordering supplies, calendar management, other basic duties
- Assist with event planning
- Coordinate FedEx shipments including pickups, drop-offs, etc.
- Schedule/ Coordinate Zoom meetings for all teams throughout the firm
- Liaise with external vendors, building management, and internal employees across all levels
- Resolve/escalate office maintenance issues
- Other projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills