About the Company:
Our client is one of the world’s leading tech firms that deliver integrated and customized tech solutions to their customers.
They are searching for an SEC Reporting Manager, that will support the company’s growing financial reporting team. This individual will lead the preparation of financial statements, MD&A, and disclosures to meet the company’s quarterly and annual SEC reporting requirements.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, including consolidating reporting information from global teams
- Develop and document processes and procedures in the accounting and financial reporting function, including leading improvements to processes where warranted
- Assist with capital raising and other significant transactions, including the preparation of pro formas and other financial disclosures
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting standards and company policies
- Assist cross-functional teams with ad hoc reporting projects, both internal and external
- Key contact with external auditors
- BS or Master’s degree in Accounting; CPA required
- 6+ years of accounting experience, preferably from a Big 4 accounting firm; industry SEC experience is a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of IFRS, GAAP, financial reporting, and internal control frameworks and requirements
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and bring a hands-on approach with the ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-moving environment with a wide variety of strategic initiatives and constant deadlines
- Driven, confident individual who is comfortable working independently while actively seeking guidance when necessary