About the Company:
Our client, a market leading vertically integrated and Pre-IPO Consumer Products company, is seeking to hire an experienced CPA to work on a variety of accounting and finance assignments and get involved in all areas of the business. This company is fast-growing and early stage thus providing ample opportunity for process design/development and career advancement.
- Preparing financial statements, e.g. monthly and quarterly financial reports, weekly forecasts to Management Team summarizing current and projected financial position
- Performing accounting and analysis for investment and derivative portfolios
- Producing financial data for management team upon request and assisting with other special Accounting projects from time to time
- Performing analysis of operations on a monthly basis
- Month end and quarterly closing (e.g. balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of public audit and private accounting experience
- Current or Prior SEC Reporting experience a Plus
- Consumer Products experience a Plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify issues and connect the dots across multiple areas
Compensation & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $100,000 base salary + bonus
- High probability of Stock-based Equity in the future.
- Full Medical Benefits