About the Company:
The firm is a $6 Billion, multi strategy hedge fund that has been around since 1999, founded by former Goldman Sachs partners. They have 3 offices with around 100 people total. They recently launched a real estate private equity fund and they are looking to make their first hire to handle all of the fund accounting for this new fund.
- Assist with valuation of Fund’s investments, leveling and verification of support; support investment team with gathering and analysis of valuation support to support funds’ valuation requirements (i.e. appraisals, debt valuations, cash flow analysis, etc.)
- Assist with portfolio/financial reporting and accounting · Work with administrator to reconcile real estate, hedge fund and private equity fund transactions and activity.
- Financial statement preparation
- Assist with fund operating expense budgeting and accrual maintenance · Work on economic allocations, including Private Equity waterfall calculations · Work with auditors and administrators on audit process, providing support and finalization of audited financial statements · Assist with preparation of Fund and Investor portfolio and performance reporting for internal and external distribution, including investment and fund performance statistics
- The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of real estate fund accounting experience, with a foundation in public accounting
- High Ratings
- Strong GPA’s
- Accounting Degree Required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation can go up to $200,000
- Free breakfast and lunch daily
- Onsite gym
- 401K with full match
- Free Medical and Dental coverage for all employees