About the Company:
Our client, a publicly traded global online travel company is looking for a Senior Analyst to join its Strategic Planning & Analysis team. The individual will serve as an integral member of a team with a mission to rebrand FP&A.
- Building and maintaining robust driver-based forecasting models.
- Building company/industry knowledge and developing a strong understanding of relevant financial metrics.
- Supporting the measurement of relevant key performance indicators.
- Working across the team to build reporting infrastructure, and helping develop new
- FP&A processes and analyses that add value for all stakeholders.
- Leading strategic analyses for business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or other quantitative discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of related professional experience; FP&A experience preferred. Investment banking or management consulting background is a plus
- Extensive Excel modeling experience required; knowledge of Hyperion/HFM, Essbase, Tableau and SQL is a plus. Experience with (and implementation of) planning software is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others and work well with people at a wide range of levels
- Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $100,000 – $115,000
- 15% Bonus
- 15% off on Travel for Family and Friends
- Competitive PTO Plan
- Summer Friday’s during July and August
- Excellent 401K Match