About the Company:
Our client, a well-recognized business advisory and consulting firm, is looking for a Senior Consultant to join the growing team. This opportunity is great for a self-starter and proactive problem solver to gain experience with many aspects of accounting.
- Review of client books and records, reconcile account balances to supporting schedules
- Assist in preparation of financial statements, footnotes, checklists and necessary support for clients’ Form 10-K, Forms 10-Q and quarterly earnings release
- Prepare non-public company’s financial statements, footnotes and necessary support
- Assist Senior Consultant, Directors and Senior Directors to maintain accounting models in Excel.
- Responsible for highlighting unusual relationships from basis analysis for financial statements and account balances
- Exciting projects including FP&A, IPO Readiness and M&A
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years in Public Accounting
- Sound knowledge of GAAP, SEC reporting, a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- $100,000 – $150,000 base plus incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package