Senior Financial Analyst
New York, New York • $110,000-$130,000
About the Company:
Our client is an IT service and consulting firm offering network automation solutions. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of the firm.
- Manage and drive the financial planning processes related to budgeting and forecasting, monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-range planning
- Create financial models and analyses of financial and operational metrics to evaluate and direct business performance
- Develop and leverage reporting and process automation tools to help improve productivity in the finance organization
- Continuously improve and evolve insights garnered through financial results and KPIs with the goal of positively influencing a rapidly growing business.
- Collaborate with finance and cross-functional partners to scope, launch, and scale new initiatives
- Support decision making by providing stakeholders with timely, detailed and meaningful insights and visibility on business performance
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of experience in an FP&A role
- Proven experience leading financial modeling and forecasting
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Expert Excel skills