About the Company:
Our client, a top private equity / credit fund in San Francisco, California is seeking a senior fund accountant. The firm currently has $7B in committed capital and are growing at a rapid pace.
- Working with administrators on monthly and quarterly closings. Review of trial balances and related support.
- Management fee, incentive fee (incl waterfall) calculations and review.
- Prepare/review capital call and distribution calculations and notices.
- Review fund expenses for accuracy and coordinate accruals and payments.
- Calculation and review of monthly investor ROR estimates.
- Preparation and review of investor statements.
- Preparation of weekly cash and capital reports.
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual GAAP financials statements and disclosure notes.
- Preparation of fund credit facility compliance reporting to lenders
- Facilitation of wires and cash management.
- Monthly fund reporting and projects
- 2-4 years public/private experience
- Accounting degree needed
- CPA a plus
- Knowledge of Credit, Private Equity or Venture Capital
Compensation & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $100,000 Base Salary
- 20 to 25% Bonus
- Free Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO
- Strong 401K Plan