About the Company:
Leading alternative asset management company with over $550 billion of assets under management, focusing on real estate, renewable power, infrastructure, private equity & public securities is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor.
As a Senior Auditor, you will work directly with the Director of Internal Audit, to conduct compliance-monitoring reviews, risk-based audits, and advisory and consulting engagements across the asset management business.
- Plan, manage and execute the internal audit, compliance monitoring, and advisory engagements across several business units
- Identify gaps and improvement opportunities in processes and controls and provide constructive and practical recommendations
- Write clear, concise and constructive findings based on facts, severity and potential impact
- Perform follow-up procedures to determine the implementation of recommendations; and assess the adequacy of the corrective action
- Prepare internal reports and status updates to senior management
- Lead teams or participate in the execution of departmental initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, legal or related field, relevant experience in external or internal audit or regulatory compliance preferred;
- 3-5 years of experience
- Progress toward relevant professional qualification such as CPA, CA or CIA;
- Experience in asset management or public securities sector a must
Compensation and Benefits:
- $85,000 – $100,000 plus bonus
- Competitive benefit program