About the Company:
Leading technology and consumer products company with over $30B in annual sales, is seeking to add a Senior Internal Auditor to their group.
As a Senior Auditor, you will work directly with the Senior Manager of Internal Audit, to conduct various analyses and evaluations of business processes, internal controls, and performing data analytics to identify improvement opportunities.
- Manage and execute the annual SOX testing requirements and other internal audit assessments across several business units
- Work closely with the Internal Audit and Compliance teams to build strong relationships with the business management during the engagements
- Identify gaps and improvement opportunities in processes and controls and provide constructive and practical recommendations
- Write clear, concise, and constructive findings based on facts, severity, and potential impact
- Perform follow-up procedures to determine the implementation of recommendations; and assess the adequacy of the corrective action
- Lead teams in the execution of other special projects and initiatives, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, legal or related field, relevant experience in external or internal audit or regulatory compliance preferred
- 2-6 years of experience
- Progress toward relevant professional qualification such as CPA or CIA;