About the Company:
Leading alternative asset management company with over $475 billion of assets under management, focusing on real estate, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor.
As a Senior Auditor, you will work directly with the VP of Internal Audit, to conduct compliance-monitoring reviews, risk-based audits, and advisory and consulting engagements across the asset management business.
- Manage and execute the annual SOX testing requirements and other internal audit assessments across several business units
- Work closely with the Internal Audit and Compliance teams to build strong relationships with the business management during the engagements
- Identify gaps and improvement opportunities in processes and controls and provide constructive and practical recommendations
- Write clear, concise, and constructive findings based on facts, severity, and potential impact
- Perform follow-up procedures to determine the implementation of recommendations; and assess the adequacy of the corrective action
- Lead teams in the execution of other special projects and initiatives, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, legal or related field, relevant experience in external or internal audit or regulatory compliance preferred;
- 2-4 years of experience
- Progress toward relevant professional qualification such as CPA, CA or CIA;
- Experience in private equity/asset management sector preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- $75,000 – $100,000 plus bonus
- Competitive benefit program