About the Company:
Our client is a private investment firm, specializing exclusively in global real estate. Established over 25 years ago, the firm has nearly $75 billion AUM, demonstrating a stable and secure background. Furthermore, the firm has 4,000 employees, offices worldwide, and has assisted in leading companies through IPOs. Our client is a multi-strategy firm with various platforms who is looking to hire a Senior Operations Analyst. As a professional, you will have the ability to thrive in a high-pressure financial services environment in which you will gain a great deal of exposure, knowledge, and growth.
- Work with accounting operations staff in India to transition, coordinate, and review work
- Review of Accounts Payable transactions, and management of approval process to ensure timely payments. This includes management of AP mailbox and delegation of processing to US and International staff.
- Coordination and review of corporate accounts receivable billing and collection.
- Review of various balance sheet reconciliations, including bank reconciliations.
- Review of international trial balance FX conversions and consolidation.
- Maintain and develop reports for management to track India staff performance.
- Support Corporate Accounting management by:
- Entering journal entries for review and posting by management.
- Working with data and completing data analysis with Excel tools including pivot tables.
- Understand corporate expense allocation process and maintain timely and accurate allocation files.
- Support intercompany accounting allocations and settlement transactions.
- Maintain assigned monthly internal reporting schedules
- Support corporate accounting management during audits with support collection and documentation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and/or Operations
- Experience managing junior staff
- Experience managing or working with overseas service providers, including coordination of staff outside of normal business hours
- Yardi GL experience is strongly preferred.