About the Company:
Our client is a private investment firm, specializing exclusively in global real estate. The firm has nearly $75 billion AUM, demonstrating a stable and secure background.
- Work with accounting operations staff in India to transition, coordinate, and review work
- Review of AP transactions, and management of approval process to ensure timely payments.
- Coordination and review of corporate accounts receivable billing and collection
- Review of various balance sheet reconciliations, including bank reconciliations
- Review of international trial balance FX conversions and consolidation
- Maintain and develop reports for management
- Entering journal entries for review and posting by management
- Working with data and completing data analysis with Excel tools including pivot tables
- Understand corporate expense allocation process and maintain timely and accurate allocation files
- Support intercompany accounting allocations and settlement transactions
- Support corporate accounting management during audits with support collection and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of experience in accounting, AR/AP, and/or operations
- Experience managing junior staff
- Experience managing or working with overseas service providers, including coordination of staff outside of normal business hours
- Yardi GL experience is strongly preferred.
$90,000 – $110,000