About the Company:
Our client, a full-service certified public accounting and advisory firm, is looking for a Senior. This candidate will be responsible for leading field engagements in assisting in the creation of multi-faceted vulnerability management solutions tailored to client environments. This individual will also evaluate client vulnerability management programs across people, process and technology.
- Performing technology risk assessments and reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing general computer controls including access controls, change management, security, backup controls and operation controls, in a wide range of computing environments.
- Performing IT compliance audits, internal audits and SOC 1 and SOC 2 readiness reviews and attestations
- Reviewing system configurations and device configurations using manual and automated techniques
- Determining the technical and business impact of identified issues and providing remediation guidance to clients.
- Assisting in the creation or review of information security policies, standards, procedures and plans (BCP, DR, and Incident Response) to support the client’s information security needs and governance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science or equivalent, and a minimum of 3 years of related work experience, or a Master’s degree and 2 years of related work experience
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or pursuing certification
- IDEA power user required
- Active membership with ISACA
- Strong knowledge of established IT governance frameworks
- Strong knowledge of the Trust Services Principles
- A valid driver’s license in the US; willingness and ability to travel domestically to meet client needs
Compensation & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $95,000