About the Company:
Our client is a global nonprofit organization that has brought people together around the world to try to solve the world’s most challenging problems and promote the well-being of humanity for over 100 years.
- Act as the point person for the President’s team on overseeing logistics and preparation for the President’s participation in internal and external meetings, events, and other activities.
- Coordinating with the initiative and program teams to prepare timely and relevant briefing materials for the President for meetings, public events, trips and other activities.
- Preparing background research and other materials that aid the President in preparing for his internal and external engagements.
- Researching event requests to determine the strategic value of the President’s involvement.
- Working closely with the Communications team to prepare all the necessary background for the President’s media appearances.
- Drafting the President’s correspondence and trip memos to staff.
- Maintaining the President’s internal files for correspondence, briefings, briefing books and other relevant materials.
- Maintaining an external events calendar.
- Providing support to the Manager of the President’s Administrative team.
- 5-8 years of related work experience
- Working use of Word, Excel, Power Point, and Lotus Notes and MS Outlook
- General corporate telephone etiquette and technical skills
- Bachelors degree
Compensation & Benefits:
- 80k – 90K+ base salary
- Generous benefits package, including employer-paid health coverage options
- 401(k) plan
- Up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off annually