Stamford, Connecticut • $75,000-$90,000
About the Company:
Our client is a healthcare research firm experiencing rapid growth and is hiring a staff accountant to join its team.
- Assist in the review of customer contracts for revenue recognition to ensure proper accounting treatment in accordance with IFRS 15
- Review key data points in SalesForce, CRM and CPQ system, and ensuring the billing and revenue schedules are complete and accurate.
- Assist in the month-end close for revenue accounts in NetSuite including preparing journal entries, analyses, account reconciliations and roll-forwards, as well as assist with on-going enhancements to our close process
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve existing processes and support business needs
- Utilize strong analytical skills to review historic data as part of resolving customer issues
- Work closely with external auditors to support our annual financial statement audits, as applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years of experience in Big 4 accounting or combined public/private experience
- Experience with Netsuite ERP and Salesforce preferred