About the Company:
Our client, the US arm of an international luxury distributor, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join it’s internal accounting team.
The Accountant will be responsible for supporting the accounting/finance team with day-to-day responsibilities, quarter-end close of the financial statements, and analytical reporting. This individual will have an opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
- Use QuickBooks to perform accounting functions (A/P, A/R, etc.)
- Perform month and quarter end account reconciliations
- Expense tracking, reporting, and processing on a monthly basis
- Perform general bookkeeping activities
- Available to provide assistance throughout the accounting organization as needed
- Experience in an ERP system a big plus
- Strong Excel and Quickbooks
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 1-5 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.