About the Company:
Our client, an international asset management firm is looking for a Tax Associate. The candidate will join the tax department and be involved with all aspects of tax, compliance and SPVs designed to hold real estate and private equity deals.
- Common tax adjustments such as wash sales and straddles
- K-1 and PFIC reporting
- Preparing and reviewing tax workpapers, allocations and returns for investment partnerships including 1065s, 1042s, 8865s, 8621s, and various state and local returns.
- Management company and corporate tax experience a plus
- International and/or US corporate compliance is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 – 6 years of experience with accounting specifically in the hedge fund/private equity space
- Understanding of the industry or a mix of public and private or a fund administrator
- Strong background with tax compliance for investment partnerships as well as a working knowledge of hedge fund structures and the tax issues facing hedge funds
Compensation & Benefits:
- $120,000 – $155,000
- Top-tier benefits