About the Company:
Our firm is working on Tax Director opportunity at one of the most cutting-edge consulting firms to date. This position would be the #1 in Tax and be tasked with building out a team and driving the Tax vertical to new levels. It offers immense opportunity to have great impact at a high flying firm with a top notch team and culture.
The firm is a leader in the financial services consulting space and has countless notable early and mid-stage clients that they partner with to be additional hands on the ground while working on multiple projects. This firm has an incredible culture with impressive offices, casual work environment, dogs in the office, high propensity for growth, great benefits, and regular team bonding events.
- Oversee the preparation of various tax returns (1040, 1065, 1120, 1120S)- inclusive of sales, state and local, etc.
- Manage a team of 2 staff and continue to grow it exponentially
- Conduct all tax compliance review and work
- Manage the preparation of quarterly and annual reports and filings
- Run all tax planning, projections, and research
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting groups to review and analyze all financial statements
- Drive process improvements for all functions including international tax projections and problems, tax reporting and analysis(ASC 740)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification is a big plus
- Self-starter with start-up experience and entrepreneurial mindset is a plus
- 5-8 years of experience focused on tax accounting (public or public/private)
- Experience with compliance and compliance work for early-stage companies
- Experience with individual , partnership, and corporation tax returns is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Up to $130k
- A+ start-up culture- casual dress, ping-pong tables, bean bag chairs, free snacks, in-office fitness classes, team bonding events
- Top 401K Program with generous match
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision package