About the Company:
Our client, a well-recognized global business advisory firm dedicated to helping Real Estate organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, tax, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional, is looking for a Tax Manager to join the growing team. This opportunity is great for an experienced tax professional to play a significant role on the mortgage REIT client-service team.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients; build and manage client relationships
- Lead team of tax professionals/assistants working on client projects
- Help manage risk and financial performance of engagements
- Advise clients on transactions and other tax issues and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participation in training or planning training content.
- General understanding of key concepts under U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as it relates to mortgage REITs/PE Debt Funds.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 6 years working experience (Minimum of 3 years within a public accounting firm)
- CPA License
- Graduated degree in Taxation or JD a plus
- 3+ years of real estate industry tax experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- $125,000 – $150,000
- Comprehensive benefits package