Tax Manager or Tax Senior Manager
About the Company:
Our Firm is working with a Top 100 accounting and consulting firm, on Tax Manager & Tax Senior Manager positions for their offices in Southern California. These roles provide exceptional growth and earning potential.
The firm has been serving clients for more than 50 years and has developed a reputation for expertise in the accounting and consulting industry. The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, promoting a culture of learning and growth through organic development and leadership programs. Diverse client base, including Financial Services, Real Estate, Technology, Manufacturing and VC backed Start Ups, just to name a few.
- Technical review of corporate, individual and partnership tax returns;
- Supervise the preparation of tax returns and maintain steady contact with assigned clients throughout the business year.
- Track the progress of the work in relation to budgeted time and scheduled date of completion.
- Keep the Partner informed on a timely basis as to all important engagement developments including; major problems that occur, with all of the facts, their conclusions and recommendations.
- Deal directly with the client’s attorneys, taxing agents and other third parties.
- Mentor and motivate staff; Guide staff on career and professional development.
- Assist/participate with practice development and firm management.
- Develop and evaluate staff including addressing performance issues and concerns as needed.
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience in public accounting.
- CPA designation required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Masters in Taxation is required.
- Candidates should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide value added services and should possess strong communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $120,000 – $180,000 (Plus Bonus)
- Top 401K Program
- Excellent vacation/sick policy