About the Company:
Our client is a multi-billion dollar US government and commercial contracting company with plans to go public in the next few years. The Tax Manager will be responsible for federal, state, and international income tax compliance, income tax financial statement reporting, and managing the daily operations of the global tax function.
- Assist with the preparation and review of global quarterly and annual tax provision in accordance with US GAAP
- Facilitate and manage the preparation of the federal, state, and local income tax compliance
- Ensure accurate calculation and reporting of US taxation of international operations; GILTI, FDII, FTC, etc.
- Manage the tax controversy process including reviewing and responding to notices and liaising with auditors
- Manage compliance efforts for SOX 404
- Monitor international and US legislation to assess implications on the existing structure, as well as to develop viable alternatives where changes in tax laws impact the company
- Assist with the analysis of federal, state, local, and international tax planning efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 4-7 years of related tax experience with a background in Big 4 public accounting
- Experience with preparation of income tax provision calculations
- Strong working knowledge of ASC740
- Proficient in ONESOURCE Income Tax and ONESOURCE Tax Provision