Technical Accounting Manager
New York, New York • $180,000 - $190,000
About the Company:
Our client is an industry leader in the consumer products space with offices in 37 countries and over $4B in revenue. They provide specific products designed and developed for their clients all over the world. They are seeking a Manager of Technical Accounting opportunity at one of the world’s most prestigious consumer products companies. This position has exceptional growth potential and will serve as one of the lead managers of Finance.
- Analysis of technical accounting issues and prepare drafts of analyses
- Work with the business to gather the required data for analysis
- Take the lead on specific initiatives including: purchase accounting; review of leases; review of revenue contracts; etc.
- Assist in the review of SEC Forms 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K and other required filings for the Company (including review of Proxy and drafting 11-K)
- Over the next year or so focus will be on accounting for a large acquisition, assisting with the lease adoption project and assisting with the Finance Transformation project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification required
- 5-8 years of experience focused on technical accounting/audit/corporate accounting work
- Public Accounting (Audit or Technical Advisory Groups) or Public/Private Accounting with technical experience
- Familiarity with SEC Reporting