About the Company:
Our client, a global investment and advisory firm with over $200 billion in AUM, is looking for a Structured Credit Valuation Associate. This individual will be responsible for validating and performing valuation analysis on various hard to value structured securities using market accepted approach and theory. The ideal candidate will have relevant prior modeling experience in one or more of the following financial products: ABS, CLO, RMBS, MBS, I/O, P/O.
- Design and / or validation of existing valuation models for hard to value structured securities
- Assist in completion and validation of pricing of hard to value structured securities on monthly / quarterly basis
- Coordinate with 3rd party valuation service providers to ensure valuation reports are completed in timely manner
- Document all key decision making rationale and model assumptions and build support files
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business from an accredited college/university
- At least 4+ years of prior structured credit valuation experience within an investment bank or buy- side investment manager or valuation firm
- Experience in building highly complex valuation models in MS Excel
- Familiarity with financial services applications including but not limited to Bloomberg, Intex etc.
- Prior modeling experience in structured securities (e.g., ABS, CLO, RMBS, MBS, I/O, P/O etc.)
Compensation & Benefits:
- $100,000 – $130,000
- Comprehensive benefits program