About the Company:
A leading diversified capital manager that invests in and finances residential and commercial assets with over $100 Billion Dollars in AUM.
Candidate will be a key member of the Middle Office/Valuation team and take an important role in the execution and evolution of the firms valuation and Middle Office processes. This includes ensuring the effectiveness of internal controls over financial data as well as contributing to continual process improvements to workflows. This is a great position for a highly motivated candidate to gain valuable work experience in a company with expanding investment opportunities.
The candidate will also be part of the firms Development Program. The program includes targeted business and individual training, peer interaction across business units, mentorship, social activities and the potential for opportunistic project or rotational assignments.
- Perform and document independent price verification for portfolio of Agency and Non-Agency RMBS/CMBS securities including ARMs, Interest Only, CMO derivatives, CRT, along with their hedge instruments (Mortgage Options, Swaptions and Interest Rate Swaps)
- Produce and validate cash flows, portfolio analysis, and pricing scenarios via tools including Polypaths, Bloomberg and Intex
- Monitor internal systems to ensure accuracy of performance reported
- Work on AD-HOC projects to support various business initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience
- Valuation experience required. Middle Office or Product Control experience a plus
- Exposure to a broad suite of financial instruments (e.g. MBS, loans, repos, derivatives)
- Working knowledge of Polypaths, Bloomberg, Intex, preferred and CAMRA a plus.
- CFA/CPA’s certified candidates a plus.
- $120,000 -$150,000 base