New York, New York • $250,000-$300,000
About the Company:
Our client is a leading alternative asset manager with over $700 billion in AUM is seeking a Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis in the Private Equity department.
- Prepare business forecasts including coordinating the collection, analysis, and delivery of the forecast data
- Drive the preparation of strategic plans and budgets
- Draft presentations and memorandums for senior management on topics including, but not limited to, new fund economics, earnings sensitivities, impact of fund accounting changes, etc.
- Support broader corporate finance and investor relations teams during the quarterly earnings release as well as on an ad hoc basis in dealing with clients and investors
- Limited Partner support for forecasting capital calls and distributions
- Business expense forecasting and management
- Forecasting, financial model, special projects, and reporting on in support of business and firm leadership.
- Manage performance tracking and key reporting documents for funds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- 10-12+ years of related experience
- 4+ years of experience managing a team